Professional Title: Professor
Position: Dean of the School of Liberal Arts
Research Areas：Chinese Grammar, etc..
Courses: Modern Chinese, Topics on Modern Chinese Grammar, the Schools of Linguistics, Logic.
Office: Room401,Wenxin Building
Address：No.86, YuShan West Road, Pukou District, Nanjing.
1983.09-1987.06 BA, majoring in Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese Department, Qufu Normal University
1997.09-1990.06 MA, majoring in Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese Department, Harbin Normal University
1999.09-2002.06Ph.D., majoring in Chinese Language and Literature, Chinese Department, Fudan University
1990,8 - 1996,6 State Civil Servants in Jining, Shandong Province
1996,7 - 2002,7 faculty in Chinese Department of Jining College, Shandong Province
2002,8 - 2005,5 faculty of Nanjing Forest Police College
2005,6 -presentDean for the School of Liberal Arts of Nanjing Audit University
Anonymous Evaluation Expert for National Social Science Fund Project
Evaluation Expert for Jiangsu Social Science Award
Evaluation Expert for Graduation Thesis of Colleges in Jiangsu Province
Standing Director of Linguistics Association in Jiangsu Province
Member of the Language Committee in Jiangsu Province
Master Mentor of Linguistics and Applied Linguistics for the School of International Culture and Education, Nanjing Normal University
2002, "Blue Project" Young Backbone Teachers in Jiangsu Province
2005, "Blue Project" Young Academic Leaders in Jiangsu Province
2004, “Advanced Individual for Teaching Moral”in Jiangsu Province
Won "one of the Most Popular Teachers Among Students" awarded by Nanjing Audit University for many times
1. National Social Science Fund Project: The Study of the Syntax and Semantic Interface of the Non-categorization Characteristics of Modern Chinese Nouns from the Perspective of Generated Lexicon Theory (16BYY138)
2. The Humanities and Social Sciences Project funded by the Ministry of Education: The Study of the Chinese Lexicon marker free Object Preposition from the Function - typology Perspective (15YJA740028)
3. The Humanities and Social Sciences Project funded by the Ministry of Education: The Study of the lexicalization and grammaticalization of Chinese non-phrase structure (11YJA740052, completed)
4. Jiangsu Social Science Fund Project: The Study of the Model and Mechanism of Chinese Non-structural Lexicalization (14YYB005).
5. Jiangsu Social Science Fund Project: The Study of Modern Chinese Marker Free object subject-sentence. (08YYD012).
6. Jiangsu Provincial High Education Reform Project: The Practice and Exploration of Carrying Out Research Teaching in Teaching Institutions (2011, completed).
7. Philosophy and Social Science Project funded by Jiangsu Provincial Department of Education: A Comparative Study between Nanjing Dialect Grammar and Mandarin Grammar (09SJB740010, completed).
1. A Multi-perspective Study of Modern Chinese Nouns, Shanghai Xue Lin Publishing House, 2003.
2. A Multi-dimensional Relationship and Three-dimensional Study of Grammar, Social Science Literature Publishing House, 2005.
3. The Research and Teaching of Chinese under the Background of International Chinese Education, World Book Publishing Company, 2012.
4. An Outline of Grammar Theory (co-author), Shanghai Translation Publishing House, 2003.
Academic papers (more than 50)
Academic and Teaching Prizes:
1. A Multi-perspective Study of Modern Chinese Nouns, won the Second Prize of the Fifth Session of Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievements Prize in Jiangsu Province.
2. A Multi-dimensional Study of Modern Chinese Grammar, won the Third Prize of the Sixth Session of Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievements Prize in Jiangsu Province.
3. Nanjing Dialect VVR Structure Form (published in the journal of dialect, 2008, 1) won the Third Prize of the Seventh Session of Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievements Prize in Jiangsu Province.
4. The Exploration and Practice of Three-dimensional Teaching Materials Construction of Literary Language Courses Combined with Curriculum Cluster Construction, won the Second Prize for Jiangsu Province Higher Education Teaching Achievements .
5. Language and Literature Website, won the First Prize for the National Multimedia Teaching Software Contest.
6. Outstanding Thesis Instructor in Jiangsu Province, twice.